Pool Filter Cleaning in Tempe, Phoenix & Gilbert
Swimming Pool Maintenance Services
Having circulation problems with your swimming pool? Is your pool water cloudy, your in in floor heads not lifting or your surface movement of the water not visible? Chances are your pool filter needs to be cleaned.
Many pool owners do not realize that the efficiency of their filtration system depends upon frequent or regular cleanings of the filter. With in-floor cleaning systems, this is especially true. Water cannot move through a dirty filter with the flow necessary to properly clean your swimming pool if the element is dirty.
Here are some essential reasons to let us come out and clean your filter at least bi-annually.
- A pool filter can become completely blocked after an Arizona dust storm
- A dirty filter will kill water circulation
- A dirty filter will kill most cleaning system operations
- A dirty filter will affect the effectiveness of your chemicals in treating your water
- A dirty filter will affect the flow required for your spa jets, water features, etc.
- A dirty filter can cause result in staining on your pool interior if you do not have full flow and efficiency
Contact Shasta Pool Repair and we will assist you with ensuring you have an unobstructed filter so you can enjoy an efficient filtration system. Shasta Pool Repair has a $99 filter cleaning special running most of the time, so take advantage of this great service to ensure the best operating pool system.