Swimming Pool System Checks
Systems Check & Inspection
Arizona’s high temperatures, low humidity and UV degradation can wreak havoc on your pool equipment if it’s not properly maintained, and we recommend getting everything checked out at least twice a year (Spring and Fall). Many parts of your pool and spa generally need routine maintenance and refurbishing over time, and in Arizona’s dry climate, specific parts like orings dry out creating leaks that could damage or affect the efficiency of your pool’s equipment and operation.
Our Onsite Systems Check Includes the following*
- Look for above ground leaks at the equipment
- Check filter pressure, which includes backwashing the sand filter (There is an additional charge for cartridge cleaning)
- Lube all pump lid O-ring’s and backwash assembly O-ring
- Check the operation of the cleaning system (in-floor or hose cleaner) and confirm current operating condition (If repairs are required there is additional labor)
- Test fire the heater (if applicable) to ensure it operates. If repairs are required, the parts and additional labor required for the repairs is extra.
- Inspect salt chlorinator cell for cleanliness (Cleaning extra labor if required)
- Check pool lights & GFCI to ensure they are operating
- Check automatic water leveler operation to ensure it is operating
- Check all ball valves/Jandy or Pentair valves for operation
The Shasta Pool Repair onsite system check requires a $75 fee. Once we arrive, if there is anything discovered during the system check that needs repair, the service technician will only charge you for the parts if the work can be completed within the first ½ hour time frame. Any additional time required for the repairs would be charged at our ¼ hour rate for work beyond the systems check.
Contact us at 602-532-3887 to schedule your yearly system check so Shasta Pools can provide you with the piece of mind that your pool equipment is running as effective and efficient as possible.